How To Edit User Information in myON (Building Administrator)
As a building administrator, you need to know how to edit user information for teachers and students including passwords and usernames.
- Log in to myON as a building administrator.
- On the Building Administrator main screen (dashboard), click My School then click on Users.
- In the “Users” dashboard, enter the name of the user whose information you wish to modify, into the search box. When the user is displayed, click on their name.
- From the dashboard screen of the user whose information you wish to modify, click the pencil icon – next to where it says “User Information”.
- For this example, we will change the password for the user. From the “User Information” screen, enter the password in the Password field and then click Save (upper right-hand corner of screen).
TIP: You can make multiple changes at one time. (e.g. You can change the username and password simultaneously.)
- A “Changes have been saved” message will appear in a green bar at the top of the screen confirming that your changes have been made.
**Note: You will not be able to change the role of an account. Role of the account is set at initial creation of the account.