How to Edit Projects (Faculty)
As a teacher, you need to know how to make changes to a project that you created.
- Log in to myON as a Teacher.
- Click on Classroom and then click on Projects.
- Locate the project card you want to edit and click on the Edit icon.
- The task(s) you can edit for your project will be displayed on the right-hand side of the Editing Project window. Click the icon (gear-looking icon) to edit the task associated with your project.
- Make any changes you would like to make. Changes such as task title, objective, reader settings and books, or other task items can be changed. When you are finished making changes, click on the red “X” to close the window. You will be returned to the “Editing Projects” window.
- On the “Editing Project” window, click on the Save icon.