How To Edit Groups and Rosters (Building Administrator)
You want to add or remove a student from a faculty member's roster or from a group.
- Log into myON as a Building Administrator.
- Click on My School and then click on Rosters / Groups. Next, click on the class or group whose name you wish to change.
From this view you will see all faculty rosters within your building. Choose the faculty roster that you would like to edit and click on their name.
**Note: There is currently no option available to reassign or change the faculty member of an existing roster.
- Next, click on the Assign button in the top right corner of the Roster section of the screen.
5. To delete a current student assigned to the roster, uncheck the name(s) of the student, then click the
6. A confirmation box will appear, asking if you are sure you want to remove the student(s). Click Yes.
7. To add a student, first use the “search” or “grade” function to find the student you are looking for. You can search by Name, ID, or Username, and you can also filter your search to a particular grade level. Names you are searching for always appear at the bottom of the list.
Once you have located the desired student, check the box to the left of the student’s name to add them. When you are finished, click “Apply”. The student will now be added to the selected faculty members’ roster.
**Note: Once the box next to the student's name is checked, the student will continue to appear on the current list, highlighted in black. You can then use the “search” and “grade” tool to find other students who need to be added to the roster, without losing the last student(s) added. See example below.
8. Once you have made changes, click the “Save” button near the top right of the screen. If you do not click save, your changes will not be saved.
9. To assign or remove students from an existing group, simply follow the same protocol. Please note that groups cannot be created for other faculty at the BA level, BA can only create their own groups.