How To Create a Reading Contest (Faculty)
As a teacher you need to know how to create a reading contest.
- Log on to myON as a teacher.
- From the Teacher dashboard, click on Classroom then click on the Contests icon.
- Click on Create a Contest
- From the Contests page, enter the following information:
- In the “Metrics” section, click either the ‘My Students’ or ‘My Groups’ option
- In the “Challenge Info” section, enter the title of your contest, select the type of project you’re creating and select the goal for the students.
- Enter the “Date From” and the “Date To” to establish the contest period.
- Click Save when you are finished.
- To view student results in the contest click VIEW to run reports on contest data.
- From the “View Active Contests” screen, you should see your contest listed.