How to Assign Projects (Faculty)
As a teacher, you need to know how to assign projects to students.
- Log in to myON as a Teacher.
- From the dashboard (main screen), click on Classroom, then click on Projects.
- Locate the project you wish to assign. Click on Assign. If you have not yet assigned any students to the project, it will be in the “Inactive Projects” section.
- To assign a student to the project, find them by searching their name, or selecting the grade or group/roster they are located. Then, click the checkbox(es) next to the student(s) you want to assign to the project. Click "Apply" when finished.
**Note: Once the box next to the student is checked, the student’s name will continue to appear on the current list, highlighted in black. You can then use the “search” and “grade” tool to find other students who need to be added to the roster, without losing the last student(s) added.
- After clicking "Apply", your project will appear in the "Active Projects" section, since it now has students assigned to it. You can see the number of students assigned to the roster in the "Total" column of the project.