Contact us for support, or search our site for more information and frequently asked questions!
As parents and members of extended families, we want to help connect children with reading. Through a unique collaboration with the Read on myON project in Hillsborough County Florida, literacy experts have collaborated to provide some optional tools to help engage parents and families to support children while they use myON outside of the normal school hours! We encourage you to visit our website often as we provide frequent updates including with new book information, testimonials and tips to encourage students to read. You can find more information on www.thefutureinreading.com/content.html#Parents web site.
Additional resources can be downloaded:
- Parent Guide (a step-by-step guide to using myON reader for students and families)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tips to create successful readers at home
- Ways to make reading interactive with your child
- Monthly newsletter (English and Spanish versions available)