Problems Logging On to myON Using the Chrome App
When using the myON App on a Chromebook, you cannot log in successfully.
If you are having a problem logging in using the myON App on a Chromebook, please check the following:
- Verify that you are using the latest version of the app. Version 0.10 of the myON app for Chromebooks was released on March 30, 2016 and made available through the Chrome Web Store.
- Verify that you have a good Wi-Fi connection.
- The myON app is designed for offline reading, but you need to be connected to a wifi network the first time you use the app in order to create your login account and to download books.
- You will also need to be connected to Wi-Fi___33 whenever you want to download any books. (You can download up to 20 books onto the Chromebook.)
- Try connecting to myON using a web browser on your Chromebook instead of the myON app. This will verify that your account is active and functioning, and that the school name, username and password information you are using is accurate.